State Forest Photo Contest
The Florida Forest Service invites you to participate in Florida’s State Forest Photo Contest. Submit your photograph(s) taken at one of Florida’s State Forests for a chance to be a quarterly winner. The quarterly winners will then be judged for the Photo of the Year. Quarterly and annual winners will have their entries featured in Florida Forest Service publications.
For more information please refer to the rules. The next winning photograph just might be yours!
Photo Contest Entry Periods
Spring: April – June, 2013
Summer: July – September, 2013
wildlife, plant life, and natural landscape.
hunting, fishing, trails, and camping.
artistic and illusion.
for Department employees only.
Ready to Get Started?
- Read the CONTEST RULES (pdf) for a complete description of how to submit photographs, accepted photo formats, judging, use of the photos, and prizes. See Digital Camera Tips (pdf) for additional information.
- Download and complete the PHOTOGRAPH SUBMISSION / RELEASE FORM (pdf).
- Download and complete the MODEL RELEASE FORM (doc) for each person whose face is recognizable in the photograph. Note: This form may not be altered or edited in any way.
- Submit your photograph(s) either by:
- Email your digital photograph(s). The completed Photograph Submission / Release Form and Model Release Form(s) should be included in your email. See CONTEST RULES (pdf) for details.
- Mail your digital photograph(s) on a CD or DVD. Please do not send prints. Be sure to include the completed Photograph Submission / Release Form and Model Release Form(s). See CONTEST RULES (pdf) for details.
Check back each quarter to see the top photograph for each category. THE WINNING PHOTOGRAPH MIGHT BE YOURS!
Lorna Radcliff, Recreation Specialist
Florida Forest Service
3125 Conner Blvd. C25
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1650
Space, Solitude, and Self-Reliance